ACE invites applications from rising sophomores who plan to pursue a graduate or professional degree. Eligible students are those who evidence need and will enrich the diversity of the cohort, maximize the program’s resources, and actively contribute to the community. Additionally, a student must:
- Possess a cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Be a rising sophomore (2nd semester, first-year student) at the time of his or her application and before entering the program
- Agree to reside in McCarthy Hall during sophomore year (commuter students are exempt)
- Complete the online ACE Admission Application in its entirety
- Agree to commit to the program for three years
- Be in good academic and judicial standing with the University
- Agree to adhere to the membership requirements as described in the ACE contract.
Note: Students who are admitted to ACE will begin the program in the subsequent fall semester (first semester of sophomore year). Admitted students must attend an orientation and excursion in August.