- Review the Casa de la Mateada Website to learn more about the program and student experiences.
- Access the Study Abroad Casa de la Mateada Brochure through the LMU Study Abroad Office Website.
- Click the Apply Now button on the Online Brochure to start an application.
- Complete questionairres and sign electronic signature documents.
- Review the Funding page for more information on financial aid applicability and additional scholarships.
- Request study abroad recommendations.
- Attend a Semester Study Abroad 101 session (non-LMU students exempt).
- Attend the Study Abroad Fair and speak with Casa Alumni. Can't make it to the fair and want to talk to a Casa alum? Email email@example.com
- Schedule an advising meeting with Christina Andrick in the Study Abroad Office - (non-LMU students can set up a Skype or Phone meeting).
- Deadline: October 2, 2017 for Spring 2018 Semester
- Contact Christina Andrick (Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org) if the deadline has passed and you are interested in attending the program.