You are eligible to participate in Commencement 2018 if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Awarded a degree in August or December 2017
- Bachelor’s or Master's candidates with intent to graduate in May 2018
- Are Bachelor's candidates with no more than 30 semester hours remaining who can complete all degree requirements by the August or December 2018 semester without a unit overload in either summer session and/or the December term
- Master’s candidates with no more than 6 semester hours to complete by August or December 2018
- Doctoral candidates with approval from the Doctoral Program
Dual degree candidates may process to the stage twice, once for each degree. If applicable, they may walk in two different ceremonies.
You must have a cap and gown and a name card for the ceremony. For regalia inquiries, contact the University Bookstore (lower level of the Von der Ahe Building, 310/338-2889). For inquiries regarding the name card, email email@example.com.
Participation in Commencement does not imply that you have graduated or will graduate with an LMU degree. You must meet degree requirements as indicated for your respective program to earn an LMU degree.