For details about events, including abstract, bios, links to handouts, recordings, and other material, follow the links below. Event information gets updated on a regular basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.
1.6.18 - Part Time Faculty Orientation
Part Time Faculty OrientationDuring the Part‐Time Faculty orientation, we will be covering topics such as
- Getting Ready for Class
- LMU’s Students
- Academic Rules and Procedures at LMU – Syllabus, Grading, Academic Honesty, Course Evaluations, and more.
- FERPA, What, Why, and How – Federal Law: Record Privacy and Security, PROWL
- Learning Management System – Communication, Collaboration, Document Sharing, Assessment, and more.
- Teaching and Student Learning
- Academic Resource Center
- Center for Service and Action
- Disability Support Services
- First Year Experience
- Hannon Library
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
- LMU Bookstore
- Mission and Ministry
- Office of International Students and Scholars
- Public Safety
- Student Psychological Services
Please RSVP to email@example.com or x85866.Program to start at 9am and go until 4pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Your RSVP is an indication of your willingness to be included in the filming of this event.