BIRT (the Bias Incident Response Team) manages institutional communication and university-wide responses to bias incidents. The team's duties includes making recommendations to the president regarding proposed responses, developing university communication protocols, and reviewing bias incident reports.
Send bias incident reports to BIRT using our confidential submission form.
- Lane Bove, co-chair and senior vice president for student affairs
- Michael O'Sullivan, co-chair and vice provost for academic affairs
- Hampton N. Cantrell, chief of public safety
- Rebecca Chandler, vice president for human resources
- John Kiralla, executive director for marketing and communications
- Abbie Robinson-Armstrong, vice president for intercultural affairs