Free Workshop: Being an Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Are you interested in becoming a counselor working in the field of alcohol and drug addictions? If so, this workshop is strongly recommended. This highly interactive workshop is designed to provide you with a framework of information to guide you in your pursuit of becoming a substance abuse counselor. We explore answers to questions such as:
- Will I be happy as a counselor?
- Are there regulations about being a counselor?
- I am working in the field right now; do I need to become certified?
- What does certified mean?
- What is the career path for an alcohol and drug counselor?
- What can I anticipate about job opportunities?
- What is the pay range for a counselor?
- What courses do I need to take in order to become an Alcohol and Drug Counselor?
- What are some study tips to thrive in my studies?
- Can you provide me with information about the courses offered through LMU Extension?
This event is of value to all people interested in becoming an Alcohol and Drug Counselor, to those already within the mental health professions, the teaching community, as well as to many medical professionals. Please watch his site for the date of the next workshop. There will be at least one workshop during January 2018.
For information send an email to email@example.com. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the dates of future workshops.