Login to MyLMU Connect (Backboard)
MyLMU Connect is the University’s online learning platform supported by Blackboard. Follow these steps to access this platform:
- Go to http://mylmuconnect.lmu.edu
- Enter your username and password
- Click on your course title
In event you do not know your username and/or password, please follow these steps to access that information:
- Go to http://my.lmu.edu
- When page loads, click on the “reset your password” link
- Enter your first name, last name, birth date (month and day only), and the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Once you enter your information, you will be given your username and be allowed to change your password. Fill in the required fields and click on the "confirm identity" button
- Set new password according to instructions
- Write down your username and password, and keep it handy
Still having trouble?
- If my.lmu.edu gives you an error message, try to input (in the SSN box) the last 4 digits of your University I.D. number (please note that passwords are case sensitive).
- If you still cannot log into MyLMU Connect, please contact the LMU Information Technology Services (ITS) Help Desk at 310.338.7777, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your University I.D. number in the email.