Degree Audit

The University has implemented a new degree audit, DegreeWorks, which will function alongside CAPP, the existing degree audit system. Please read below to see which audit you will be using beginning with academic advisement for Spring 2018.

  • Students who have a catalog term of Fall 2014 or later will use the DegreeWorks audit.
  • Students who have a catalog term earlier than Fall 2014 will continue to use CAPP.

How do I find my catalog term? PROWL > Student Services > Check Your Registration Status. You will find Catalog Term under the Curriculum Information header.

DegreeWorks is your degree audit moving forward and the University wants to ensure that it accurately reflects the status of your degree program. From this point on, adjustments to your degree audit will take place in DegreeWorks only. Although CAPP will be available to you, CAPP will not show any adjustments after October 1, 2017; therefore, it is not an accurate display of your current degree audit status.

  • Take me to Degree Works (catalog term of Fall 2014 or later)
  • Take me to CAPP (catalog term earlier than Fall 2014)

*Advisors may reference the DegreeWorks Advisor Guidance.