Summer courses at LMU consists of two consecutive 6-week sessions, each the equivalent of a 16-week semester. Final exams are included within each six-week session. The sessions do not overlap and students are welcome to attend both sessions. Because of the compressed nature of the classes, students are limited to 8 semester hours per session.
Students are held responsible for adhering to published deadlines and assume full responsibility for the accuracy of their registration and for incurred tuition and fees. The University does not drop students from courses for non-attendance or missed deadlines. Students are advised to consult the Refund Percentage Period.
- Summer 2016 Schedule of Classes is available on December 7, 2015
- Summer 2016 Registration begins on December 7, 2015
- Summer I: Classes begin Monday, May 16; Classes end Friday, June 24, 2016
- Summer II: Classes begin Monday, June 27; Classes end Friday, August 5, 2016
Current LMU Students (graduate and undergraduate) register via PROWL.
Visiting Graduate Students should contact the Graduate Division.
Visiting Undergraduate and Qualified High School Students: Click here for more information.
Visiting IIE/Brazil Scientific Mobility Program Students: Click here for more information.
- Enrollment Status: Undergraduate and graduate students who enroll in at least 6 semester hours during summer are considered full time. Enrollment Verifications may be printed in PROWL.
- Financial Aid: Students may be eligible for financial aid to cover summer course expenses. To receive funds for summer, students should submit the Summer Financial Aid Application by the priority deadlines.
- Housing: Campus housing opportunities are available for students who are enrolled in 3 or more semester hours. Check the Housing website for more information.
- Schedule of Classes: The summer schedule of classes is available online or in PDF format. LMU students may view the real-time schedule of classes on PROWL or through MyLMU.
- Study Abroad Programs: Summer applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Check the Study Abroad website for more information.
- Tuition: Summer tuition rates can be found on the Student Financial Services website.