LMU welcomes undergraduate students from other institutions who wish to take summer courses. Course descriptions and requirements are found in the University Bulletin.
Visiting Undergraduate Students:
- If you are attending another college or university and you wish to register for a course which has a pre-requisite or some other restriction, you should submit with your application a copy of a transcript (unofficial is allowed) verifying that you qualify to take the course. You may not be registered in a restricted course without proof of having fulfilled the requirement.
High School Students:
- A student who has completed the 11th grade with at least a B+ (3.3) GPA may take summer classes at LMU. If you wish to register for a course with a restriction, the Office will evaluate your high school record in light of the pre-requisites of the course and inform you if the registration is allowed.
Requests for Math Courses:
- Any student wishing to be enrolled in a math course but who has taken the prerequisite at the high school level must first take the Math Placement Exam. To schedule a math exam, please contact Jill Davine at email@example.com.
- Download, complete, and submit a Summer Application to the Registrar's Office (see address below).
- After your application is processed, a confirmation email will be sent to you with information about your LMU student record and directions. on how to register for summer classes online. If you do not receive a confirmation email from the Registrar's Office within five business days of submission, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register in PROWL.
- The payment deadlines for the respective summer session will be posted when it becomes available. See Student Accounts Department.
Please note: Students are held responsible for adhering to published deadlines and assume full responsibility for the accuracy of their registration and for incurred tuition and fees. The University does not drop students from courses for non-attendance or missed deadlines. Students are advised to consult the Refund Percentage Period.
Scan to email@example.com
Mail application to:
Office of the Registrar
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive MS 8325
Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659