Official transcripts include all courses completed and in-progress at Loyola Marymount University including LMU Extension courses. LMU does not offer partial or unofficial transcripts. LMU does not currently issue electronic or PDF-formatted transcripts.
Students with/eligible for a PROWL account (currently enrolled, alumni and former students with enrollments after the beginning of Fall semester 1988)
- Choose PROWL Transcript Requests
- If you do not remember your LMU ID number and PIN to access PROWL, choose PROWL Account Reset
- For your safety, the PROWL Account Reset process does NOT generate an email confirmation
- You may request an In-Person pick up at the Office of the Registrar, and you must bring a valid picture ID at the time of pick up*
Alumni and Former Students with Enrollments before Fall 1988
- Choose NSC Transcript Requests
Rush Service - if available
- An in-person, same-day "rush" transcript service may be available at the Office of the Registrar for $10 per transcript issued. Picture ID is required. Please call ahead (310-338-2740) and enquire whether rush service is available that day.
* An In-Person pick up should be made by the requestor. If a student is unable to pick up the transcript, a signed note including the name of the person who will pick up the transcript must be addressed to the Office of the Registrar, and faxed or emailed. This note MUST have the requestor's signature and date and must be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar. The third party must bring a valid picture ID at the time of pick up.