Loyola Marymount University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official Enrollment Verifications on its behalf.
LMU enrollment data is reported to the NSC approximately one week after the close of the registration period and is updated monthly throughout the semester. Degree postings are reported to the NSC three times a year: mid-February for December degrees; mid-July for May degrees; and mid-October for August degrees. The date of the last update is visible on the NSC site.
- Lender verifications are automatically sent by the NSC to the lenders.
- GPA verifications for Cal Grants are processed electronically by the Financial Aid Office.
- Third-party requests for LMU students' Enrollment or Degree Verifications must use the National Student Clearinghouse. The Office of the Registrar will not provide information to third parties.
Verification Requests for (all verifications are free of charge):
- Students with PROWL account: PROWL (Student Services > Student Records > Enrollment Verification). Verifications through PROWL are official LMU documents which you may print.
- Students with no PROWL account (attended LMU prior to Fall 1988)
- International Purposes
- Internship Courses
- Special Handling (forms requiring the signature of the Registrar or University Seal - all other forms will be returned to students for processing through PROWL.
Note: Requests for forms to be mailed by LMU must be submitted with a self-addressed envelope; otherwise, the form will be held for student pick-up.