This section includes reports about student achievement, including measures of retention, graduation, time to degree, and evidence of student learning outcome achievement.
Retention, Graduation, and Time to Degree
- Freshmen Retention Rates (Excel Report Viewer)
- Freshmen Graduation Rates (Excel Report Viewer)
- Transfer Graduation Rates (Excel Report Viewer)
- Time to Degree (PDF)
Student Learning Outcome Achievement To view LMU’s Undergraduate Learning Goals and Outcomes, click here
- Creative and Critical Thinking Evidence Report: This report presents evidence of achievement of the Creative and Critical Thinking Undergraduate Learning Outcome. The report is an example of one of LMU’s annual Undergraduate Learning Outcome achievement reports, and can be accessed here.
- NSSE Benchmark Scores:The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) assesses the extent to which students engage in educational practices associated with high levels of learning and development. NSSE created the five Benchmarks of Effective Educational Practice to provide insight into how the student experience on our campus differs from that of other institutions. LMU’s NSSE Benchmark scores can be accessed here.