Qualtrics is a powerful web-based survey tool available to all LMU faculty, staff, and students. Users may create, edit, and distribute the simplest to the most complex surveys and generate custom reports of data efficiently. Various video tutorials and resources are available through Qualtrics and LMU's Surveys & Evaluation team to ensure that you get the most out of the software.
LMU faculty and staff may distribute surveys by following the steps outlined in LMU’s Survey Administration Procedures. LMU students who wish to distribute surveys must have a sponsoring faculty or staff member distribute the survey on their behalf. For information on how to create an LMU Qualtrics account, view LMU's survey administration procedures, and access the various resources available to the LMU community, follow the links below:
Create an LMU Qualtrics Account
- Click here to go to the LMU Qualtrics Account Setup Page
- Enter your “lmu.edu” or “lion.lmu.edu” e-mail address
- Enter a new password (will not be linked to MYLMU)
- Re-enter your new password and click “Get Started”
- Enter your first and last name and click “Finish”
- An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. Open the e-mail and click the link to verify your account.
- LMU’s Survey Administration Procedures & Survey Calendar
- Instructions for Student Distribution
- Access the Surveys & Evaluation Resource Library
Need More Support?
Qualtrics Support Team
Qualtrics provides immediate technical support and assistance with the various Qualtrics functionality to all LMU Qualtrics users.
Phone: 1.800.340.9194 (available 24/7)
To schedule individualized Qualtrics coaching, contact LMU's Survey Research Graduate Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org, or x86311.