- LMU Fact Sheet offers 60 major and 57 minor undergraduate degrees and programs.
- Student-faculty classroom ratio is 11:1 and 49% of LMU's classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Nearly 300 students, representing all disciplines, annually present their work to the university-wide Symposium.
- More than 500 students study abroad each year in more than 15 countries, on 6 continents, around the world.
In 2009, construction of the new William H. Hannon Library was completed. The Library is comprised of 120,928 square feet, providing a variety of seating and work spaces, including 33 small group study rooms and a cafe and media lounge with three flat-panel screens. There are over 500,000 books and periodicals available, as well as, a growing electronic collection exceeding 130,000 e-books, periodicals and references.
- LMU is a Top Producer of U.S. Fulbright Students (The Chronicle of Higher Education, 2015).
- #3 LMU’s ranking of the "Best Regional Universities (West)" (U.S. News & World Report, 2014).
#7 Ranking among private institutions nationally for graduating Hispanic students. (The Education Trust 2010
- #9 Hollywood Reporter (2013) includes the School of Film and Television in the top 10 film schools nationally. Notable alumni include Brian Helgeland (Mystic River, L.A. Confidential), Francis Lawrence (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Water for Elephants) and David Mirkin (The Simpsons).
#13 National ranking for successful graduation of African American students. (The Education Trust, 2010).
#13 The Animation program in the School of Film and Television is rated among the nation’s most successful by Animation Career Review (2013).
- #22 LMU’s engineering program in the Frank R. Seaver of Science and Engineering jumped 3 spots in the national rankings (U.S. News & World Report's "Best Colleges", 2014).
- #22 Marketing program in the College of Business continues to earn high national rankings (U.S. News, 2014).
- And in the Princeton Review Guide to “The Best 378 Colleges:”
The William H. Hannon Library - Best College Library #16 Happiest Students #15 Best Quality of Life #19 Their Students Love These College #15
Five LMU professors are counted among the nation's 300 Best Professors (The Princeton Review,2012): Curtis Bennett (mathematics), Megan Granich (mathematics), Arthur Gross-Schaefer (marketing and business law), Brad Elliott Stone (philosophy) and Robert D. Winsor (marketing and business law).