Every student at LMU is assigned a specific date and time in which they can begin to register for the following semester. Here are some things you should know about your assigned date & time:
- Generally, this assignment is based on the number of units you have earned (not including the units that are currently in-progress). This date cannot be changed.
- Date & time assignments are made available in the Registration Interface (found in PROWL) roughly two weeks before registration begins (marked by the start of priority registration) – see academic calendar for specific date.
To identify your assigned registration date and time, please follow the steps below:
- Log into myLMU
- Select “PROWL” from the “Academics” tab
- Select “Student Services”
- Select “Registration”
5. Select "Prepare for Registration"
6. Select "Fall 2022" from the dropdown menu
7. Your assigned registration date & time will be listed here