Study yoga therapy in India with world renowned Master Teachers at the International Center for Yoga Therapy Education and Research along the southeast coast of India (ICYER) and at Kaivalyadhama (KDHAM) in the lush forests near Lonavala. Expand your awareness as you begin each morning with therapeutic yoga classes taught by expert teachers from these ashrams. Deepen your experience as you study therapeutic Yoga Philosophy and practice, view original ancient Yogic manuscripts, participate in Pujas and Havan ceremonies and immerse yourself in the culture of Yoga in India.
Walk in the footsteps of great sages as you climb hills to meditate in their ancient caves, immerse your senses in the sweetness of ceremonial o erings as you tour the beautiful temples of south India, visit the sacred mountain of Aurunachala and explore the experimental village of Auroville. You will enjoy the comforts and safety of 4-5-star hotels and healthy food.
- Lori Rubenstein Fazzio, D.P.T., C-IAYT, has 30+ years-experience as a physical therapist/yoga therapist and is a clinical professor of Yoga Therapy at LMU.
- Shanna Hughes, M.A., C-IAYT, grew up in Kashmir India for the first 16 years of her life. She is fluent in Hindi and Urdu and has extensive experience guiding groups through India.
Predeparture Class Meetings
These class meetings will be conducted via live video-conferencing:
- Friday, October 25, 4-5:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 8, 4-5:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 15, 4-6 p.m.
Registration is open. Policies, deadlines, deposits and discounts are outlined on the online registration page(s) below. Again, please review all the conditions of the travel before registering.
For further information, or to register by phone, please call the Center for Religion and Spirituality at 310-338-2799.