Course Enrollment Options
- Visit our Course Catalog(s)
- Select the course(s) you want to take
- Complete the online registration form and submit using a Visa or Mastercard (on the secure server)
- Download and complete a Course Registration Form (pdf)
- Mail the completed form together with a check or money order to LMU Extension, 1 LMU Drive Ste. 1863, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Drop by our office in University Hall suite 1863 (first floor). Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuition and Fees
Extension tuition (or course fee) covers instruction and instruction-related needs. Additional fees may be required for books and additional course materials. Extension tuition does not grant students access to full University amenities. Weekday parking, additional library privileges, business and mail services, performance and athletics tickets, recreation center use and other services are available at additional cost.
Tuition may be made payable by check, money order, Visa or Mastercard. Cash transactions cannot be accepted. Tuition and fees are subject to change. Please be sure to check the Web site for the most current information.
Tuition Assistance. Thanks to the generosity of the University, our benefactors, religious communities and the community, we have scholarship and tuition assistance opportunities available to the general public for selected programs. Please note that Federal and University Financial Aid are not available for continuing education and non-degree programs.
Tuition Payment Plans. LMU Extension offers students opportunities to arrange tuition payment plans for a select group of courses. Payment plans can be individually tailored to assist with the needs of the student. Please contact Pat Ranftl, LMU Extension Academic Services, at email@example.com to request a payment plan for your program.
Students will agree, in a signed contract, to make an initial down payment and subsequent payments. Payments are made on the 1st and/or the 15th of each month. Students will be required to leave a credit card or post-dated check on file, which will be automatically processed on the agreed payment dates. In the event a credit card is declined or a check returned, students will be charged a service fee of $25.00 for each failed transaction.