Full Stack Web Development Boot Camp
Start Your Career as a Web Developer in 24 Weeks
Web development has become one of the most popular careers in recent years. It is currently ranked as the No. 8 best technology job and the No. 20 best STEM job, according to U.S. News & World Report.
Job Outlook for Full Stack Web Developers
The global market for full stack web developers is growing by the minute. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment of web developers is likely to grow 13% from 2020 to 2030, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.
According to Indeed, the mean yearly salary for a full stack web developer is $106,167, with professionals with less than a year of experience making an average of $86,606. In contrast, professionals with three to five years of experience earn an average of $127,714.
What You Will Learn
In our Full Stack Web Development Boot Camp, you will explore:
- The different programming concepts for web development
- How to execute fundamental languages and tools such as HTML and CSS for web development
- How to get a command on version control system, i.e., Git/Github
- The use of full functions of Bootstrap to improve website aesthetics
- The integration of database programming into the website using MySQL and NodeJS
How Boot Camps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to master the material
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Complete multiple course projects and a final capstone to help you prepare a professional level portfolio to show prospective employers
Zsolt Nagy has a Master of Science degree in IT Engineering. He is also certified in Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Bootstrap 4. He has several years of relevant professional experience and is currently working as a Senior Engineering Manager in a leading software company. Previously, he has served as the Head of Front-end Engineering at a global ad tech company.
Full Stack Development Boot Camp FAQs
Who should enroll in the Full Stack Web Development Boot Camp?
The Full Stack Web Development Boot Camp is designed for everyone passionate about handling a full website development project. We recommend that our students have some programming knowledge; however, it is not compulsory.
What kind of support will I get during the course?
You can access the course instructor by email to discuss any queries and to seek feedback on your progress. You may also receive support from a team of industry experts. A student advisor may also be assigned for educational support.
Will I receive any certificate after completing the Full Stack Boot Camp?
Once you successfully pass the capstone project, you will receive a certificate of completion from LMU Extension.
Course Hours: 537 Tuition: $5,595 Credits: 53