Loyola Marymount University has three campuses in the Los Angeles area: the main campus located in Westchester, just north of LAX on Lincoln Blvd. (Hwy 1), the Brickyard complex in Playa Vista, and the Loyola Law School campus in downtown Los Angeles.
Visit Our Offices
- From Lincoln Blvd, turn onto LMU Drive
- Enter at level P2 and park in P2 or P3 (Student Parking)
- Once in the underground parking lot, find elevator lobby in parking section 2C or 3C (Parking fee meters are located on the east side of the elevators and require you to input your car’s license plate number)
- Take the elevator up to the ground (G) level
- When you exit the elevator, immediately turn right (do NOT go straight ahead) into a silver door marked “1762-1859.” Then, turn right.
- For room 1775: At the cross hallway go straight ahead. Room 1775 will be to your immediate left
- For room 1859: At the cross hallway, turn right. Room 1859 is about half way down the long hallway and will be on left in a small atrium across from restrooms
**Parking fees are in effect on the campus 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday
**Information about parking can be found be clicking here or at: http://admin.lmu.edu/parking/