Student Records

Extension student personal and academic records are maintained by the University. Students can review and update records, as well as request transcripts, when needed using the secure-web based Personal Records Online Web Link (PROWL). PROWL accounts are life-accounts and are never deactivated. The University recognizes, abides by and enforces the confidentiality of student records under Federal law. Click here for complete review of this policy.

Quick Links

Transcript Requests

Official transcripts include all courses in-progress and completed at Loyola Marymount University. Use PROWL to request official transcripts if currently enrolled or if enrollment occurred after Fall 1988. In compliance with privacy regulations designated by FERPA, transcripts may only be requested online or in person. Click here to begin.

If access to PROWL is denied or disabled, reset your account. If you need further assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 310.338.2740. LMU does not currently issue electronic or PDF-formatted transcripts. An in-person, same-day "rush" transcript service is normally available at the Office of the Registrar for $10 per transcript issued. Picture ID is required. Please call ahead and enquire whether rush service is available that day.