- You have a GPA of 3.50 or above at your current institution.
- You are a freshman or sophomore at your current institution.
Required Documents for Application
- A letter stating why you wish to join the University Honors Program, and discussing your academic plans for attending LMU and your plans for the future.
- A writing sample submitted for a course at your current institution.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member at your current institution.
Students who are hoping to transfer credit in the specific areas of Philosophy, Theology, History, Literature, or Science and Mathematics, should contact the program office beforehand to determine whether the program’s curriculum is a good fit for them.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact the University Honor's Director, Dr. Vandana Thadani.