The Office of Faculty Affairs administers four internal grants that are available to all tenured and tenure-track faculty members. For LMU support of External Grants, please visit the Office for Research and Sponsored Projects (ORSP).
Academic Technology Grants are awarded to faculty to integrate substantial technological advancements into their course development, resulting in a new course or major revision to an existing course. (All full-time faculty are eligible to apply for the Summer Academic Technology Grant).
Faith & Justice Research Grants are awarded to tenured and tenure-track faculty for research that addresses the integration of faith and justice, or focuses on justice issues in a secular way.
Faith & Justice Curriculum Development Grants are awarded to tenured and tenure-track faculty to develop new community-based learning courses with a faith and justice component.
LMU Interfaith Forum Course Development Grants are awarded to tenured and tenure-track faculty and are meant to expand the LMU course offerings in the area of interfaith relations.
***Transformation of Upper Division Courses In The Major Grant is on hiatus***
2018 Grant Applications
- 2018 ATC Integration Grant Application-Round 2
- 2018 Academic Technology Summer Grant Deadline Extended to June 1!
- 2018 Faith and Justice Research Grant Application-Round 2
- 2018 Faith and Justice Curriculum Development Grant Application-Round 2
- The 2018 Interfaith Forum Course Development Grant has been awarded. Please check back again next year.