Welcome to Surveys & Evaluation
Surveys and Evaluation (SE) supports Loyola Marymount University's mission by providing leadership in the development, identification, and use of surveys and survey data for evidence-based decision-making, as well as providing institution-wide, unit-level, and individual-level support to enhance institutional and educational effectiveness. This website contains several resources related to SE's major functions:
- The development and execution of policies and procedures concerning the administration of surveys to members of the campus community
- The University’s participation in national surveys and subsequent research studies
- The provision of educational resources and services related to survey development, data analysis, and Qualtrics, the University's online survey tool.
- The administration of the University's course evaluation system
- The development of valid and innovative methods for evaluating teaching effectiveness
To request one-on-one survey consulting or support with Qualtrics, contact the Associate Director of Survey Research.