The La Unidad Latina (LUL) Foundation awards scholarships ranging from $500 to $1000 to scholars to pursue higher education.
Eligibility and Requirements
To be considered for a La Unidad Latina Scholarship, the applicant must:
- Reside in the U.S.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80
- Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university
- Have completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate applicants and at least one full-time semester of study for graduate applicants.
Application Procedures and Selection Criteria
The application requires:
- Official transcripts (graduate students are required to submit both graduate and undergraduate programs)
- 1 letter of recommendation
The selection criteria for a LUL Foundation award are:
A demonstrated commitment to student leadership and civic service
The LUL Foundation application is due in mid-October. See campus deadlines.
Stella Setka, Ph.D.
Fellowships Coordinator, National and International Scholarship Office
University Hall 1848