Fellowship Advisement Appointments
LMU students and alumni may schedule fellowship advisement appointments with ONIF using 10to8. Skype and phone appointments are also available.
To schedule an appointment:
1. Visit ONIF's 10to8 Booking Page: https://xufqfd-free.10to8.com/
2. Select appointment type. Appointments available include:
- Fellowship Intake Sessions- Select this category if this is your first meeting with ONIF. Complete the intake form prior to your appointment.
- Fellowship In-Progress Sessions- Select this category if you are currently working on a fellowship application.
- Personal Statement Review Sessions- Select this category if you wish to receive feedback on a fellowship personal statement or essay. Then, email ONIF a draft of your essay, in a Word doc format, at least 1 business day before our meeting.
- Mock Interview Sessions- Select this category if you would like ONIF to host a fellowship mock interview. Mock interviews must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance.
- Post Submission Sessions- Select this category if you are requesting feedback after you have submitted a fellowship application.
- General ONIF Questions Session- Select this category if you have previously met with ONIF, but you have a few, quick questions.
3. Select "See Times" and choose from listed availability.
4. Enter your Full Name, LMU email address, and Student ID.
5. You will receive a confirmation and email reminders from 10to8.
ONIF is located in University Hall 1879. Once you enter UHall, head towards the Crimson Lion. Before you reach the restaurant, enter the elevator lobby on your right and walk through the metal door marked “1762-1859”. Turn right and enter the LMU Extension office in UHall 1863. Suite 1879 is tucked in back of the Extension office.
If you require a meeting before 8:00 a.m. or after 6 p.m. PST, please email email@example.com to request availability.
Please arrive to your appointment on time. Cancellations or changes in appointment date and time must occur through 10to8 at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
ONIF supports students with external awards only. For questions regarding LMU scholarships and financial aid, please contact LMU's Financial Aid Office.