National Student Clearinghouse (Verifications and Deferments)
Loyola Marymount University is contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide the following services:
- to allow students to print official LMU enrollment and degree certifications*
- to verify enrollment for deferment of FFELP loans (Stafford, SLS, PLUS, and C.L.)
- (GPA verifications for Cal Grants are processed electronically by the University through the Financial Aid Office)
Term enrollment information is reported one week after the close of the registration period and is updated monthly throughout the semester. Degree postings are reported approximately 45 business days after the degree dates in Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Expected Degree Date
- Internship Credit
- Pre-PROWL Verification (attendance and courses prior to Fall 1988)
- Pre-Term Verification (registered in a term which has not yet started)
- Student International Enrollment/Online Course Audit/Degree/Other Purpose
- Student Local Address Verification
- Other Verifications
In PROWL Student Services > Student Records > Enrollment Verification: through its web-based Student Self-Service program, the NSC enables LMU students to print official LMU Enrollment Verifications free of charge to send to health insurers, housing and insurance providers, financial institutions, etc., requiring proof of enrollment.
Pre-PROWL students (courses completed prior to Fall 1988) may use this request form.
LMU has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to act as its agent for verification of degrees and enrollment status. Please visit the NSC at http://www.degreeverify.org for verification service 24/7/365.
The results of the inquiries delivered by the NSC are based on official LMU University student records. The Office of the Registrar does not verify information for third-party requestors.
National Student Clearinghouse Contact Information
13454 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 300
Herndon, VA 20171
phone: (703) 742-4200
fax: (703) 742-4239