LMU Offers Online Transcript Ordering with Electronic Transcripts
LMU has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official transcripts on behalf of LMU. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all transcript requests on behalf of LMU, and respond to inquiries regarding the transactions. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process.
TranscriptsPlus requires that each requestor be authenticated before making a request. Signing in through PROWL authenticates the student. Those who cannot authenticate through PROWL choose the TranscriptsPlus direct link which uses an electronic signature authentication.
Request via PROWL - Login Required
Request via TranscriptsPlus - No Login Required
----> CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER <----Check the status of your order - Cancel incomplete orders - Obtain an authorization form
Upload a scanned authorization form - Request a copy of your order receipt - Review the recipient(s) on your order
There is a handling fee of $2.40 for each transcript sent. For credit card orders, TranscriptsPlus does not charge your credit card at the time you place your order. Instead, they validate your card information and "pre-authorize" the amount that will eventually be charged to your card when your order is completed. If your order is cancelled (or a financial hold prevents the issuance) before it is completed, there will not be any charge to your credit card.
Benefits of 24x7x365 online ordering
- NEW delivery options
- electronic delivery (PDF)
- expedited Fed Ex delivery (national and international)
- Check my order status
- email and text options, or check the status anytime online
- Expanded customer service hours
- 1-800-646-1858 - 5:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday thru Thursday, and 5:00 am - 4:00 pm on Fridays (PST)
- Alumni prior to Fall 1988 may submit their requests online (signature authentication required)
- NEW delivery options
Important Ordering Information
- Before completing your request, please verify that all grades have been posted. If you are a recent graduate, also verify that your degree has been awarded. Your transcripts will not be held for missing grades or degree pending.
- For grade changes and repeated courses, please verify in PROWL that your record reflects your updated requests before ordering your transcript online.
- Transcripts will not be processed if the student has an outstanding obligation with the University.
- Transcript requests with Mail delivery (except for expedited Fed Ex service) will be shipped via the U.S. Post Office in standard first class mail. LMU is not responsible for mishandling by the U.S. Post Office or the receiving school or agency.
- Students are responsible for providing correct delivery information for the transcript recipient. Issues regarding the receipt of transcripts must be addressed by the student within 30 days from the date of the request.
- Attachments can be uploaded online. Attachments must be official documents, e.g., Common App Transcript Matching Form, LCAS, MCAS, PharmCAS.
- The Common App Transfer Form which needs Office of the Registrar verification can be uploaded with your online order. In this case, complete the form as required and submit to the Office of the Registrar for verification. The form will be returned to you to attach to your transcript request. Do not attach this form without prior verification from the Office of the Registrar. A nonverified form will cause a manual review in the processing of your request which increases the amount of time it will take to print the transcript.
- Other documents such as resumes, letters of recommendation, transcripts from other universities, birth certificates, etc., cannot be sent with your transcript. Other documents, if attached, will cause a manual review in the processing of your request which increases the amount of time it will take to print the transcript.
Processing and Delivery Charges
Processing and Delivery Charges Regular Request - Deliver to Recipient $0.00 per transcript Electronic Delivery Charges $0.00 per transcript PDF Delivered to College/University $0.00 per transcript PDF Transcript Downloaded by Third-Party Recipient $0.00 per transcript Printed Delivery Charges* Shipping and Handling: 1st Class Mail $2.30 per transcript Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states $23.00 + 2.30 per transcript Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii $30.00 + 2.30 per transcript International Federal Express $53.00 + 2.30 per transcript Handling and Surcharges Handling Charge for Orders $2.40 per transcript You may also call Credentials Inc. at 1-800-646-1858 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone. *Alumni with records prior to Fall 1988 do not incur printed delivery charges.