All proposed modifications to an existing program must be reviewed by the APRC through a query or a full program modification proposal, and must be approved by the Provost before implementation.
At the links below, you will find a description of what constitutes a program modification, guidelines for the required components of the three types of program modification proposals, and timelines for the proposal review process.
APRC Statement Defining a Program Modification
- Query to Modify an Existing Program
- Proposal to Modify an Existing Program
- Proposal to Convert to a 4-Unit-Based Curriculum
- Timeline for the Review of Program Modification Proposals
- Timeline for the Review of Proposals to Convert to a 4-Unit-Based Curriculum
Please submit proposals for program modifications to email@example.com.