The primary function of the Assessment Advisory Committee is to aid in the continued development of a culture of assessment at Loyola Marymount University. The Committee will do this through two primary objectives. One objective is to advise the Director of Assessment on campus-wide initiatives. The other objective is to promote good assessment practices through dialogue with members of the campus community.
2018 – 2019 Academic Year Membership
1. Chris Schmader, Ph.D., Research Associate in Assessment, Co-Chair.
2. Molly Youngkin, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Bellarmine College of Liberal Arts, Co-Chair.
3. Elaine Walker, Ed.D., Assistant Dean, College of Communication and Fine Arts.
4. Philippa Drennan, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Seaver College of Science and Engineering.
5. Franca Dell'Olio, Ed.D., Associate Professor, School of Education.
6. Johana Hernandez, M.F.A., Assistant Dean, School of Film and Television.
7. Renee Florsheim, J.D., Ph.D., Associate Dean, College of Business Administration.
8. Jeff Gatten, M.L.S., M.A., Associate Dean, William H. Hannon Library.
9. Martina Ramirez, Ph.D., Director of the Center for Teaching Excellence.
10. Crista Copp, Ed.D., Director of Educational Technology Services and Support.
11. Jennifer Belichesky-Larson, Ed.D., Assistant Dean for Student Success.