Welcome to the Surveys & Evaluation homepage
LMU Surveys and Evaluation provides leadership and support in the development and administration of campus surveys and methods of evaluating teaching effectiveness. Central to these aims, the Associate Director of Survey Research provides the following:
- Leadership and support in the University’s participation and analysis of national student and faculty surveys.
- Workshops, consulting, and other educational opportunities that enhance the knowledge and skills of faculty and staff in developing surveys appropriate for their research needs.
- Leadership and coordination in the development and administration of policies related to the administration of surveys to members of the LMU community.
- Development of valid and innovative methods for evaluating teaching effectiveness
- Oversight in the administration of the course evaluation process
This website contains several resources on survey development and effective methods of evaluating teaching effectiveness. For information on survey consulting, contact the Associate Director of Survey Research.