Ideas and resources for students:
SUMMER 2021 GLOBAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Build your resume this summer with the Global Internship Program! Gain career experience virtually with an international company or organization. Complete our Interest Form to learn more. Applications available soon.
College students talk about studying abroad. Check out the videos below!
- A Day in the Life…Rome!
- What is Your Story? – Costa Rica
- College students talk about the study abroad experience through the lens of their identities.
- Adventure semester in New Zealand
- What is Your Story? – Japan and Ghana
- School of International Training (SIT)
- Syracuse Chile
- The Beijing Center
- Central America CGEE Student Stories with Sydney
- Central America CGEE Student Stories with Ariana
Explore new locations and learn new perspectives!
- Cultural Destination Guides
- Travel Guide - Japan
- Living in Cardiff, UK
- Life at Swinburne - Australia
- Travel Guide – South Africa
- Diversity & Inclusion Guide to Global Programs
- Travel Guide - Australia
- Diversity Abroad – Student Edition
- Sibanye Cape Town, South Africa
- IAU - Aix-en-Provence
- Take a virtual tour of a local or global museum such as LACMA in Los Angeles or The Louvre in Paris.
- How Do We Educate Global Problem Solvers? From Edutopia Two Strategies to help students become conscientious about and connected to the global problems they’ll one day be called upon to solve.
INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS BUREAU
- Request a guest speaker from abroad for your club or organization.
- Meet peers from our partner institutions for zoom language practice and cultural exchange.
- Talk with LMU students who have studied abroad.
Email email@example.com to request and be matched with an international opportunity.
Information for faculty:
Visit Global-Local Initiatives Teaching & Learning Resources to bring global perspectives to your local classroom. Be matched with potential speakers from LMU’s partner institutions from around the world who bring comparative international perspectives and unique cultural insight. Q&A format with speaker or panel is also an option. Choose from sample topics and regions or suggest your own.