Email  email  

Bookmark and Share  share


Where do I find my appointment time?
In PROWL select Student Services > Registration > Check Your Registration Status to view the student's registration day and time.

What if I have a class during my registration appointment?
The registration day and time is the earliest time a student can register. The student may register anytime after the appointment time.

How do I contact my academic advisor?
Find the academic advisor's name in PROWL: Student Services > Registration > Check Your Registration Status.
The name will link automatically to the advisor's email account.

What if I try to register for a class and there is an error message?
The student may see an error message in PROWL after submitting a CRN. Registration in the class will be prevented if there is a registration hold and/or a PROWL registration message.

What do I do if a class I need is closed?
You may wish to waitlist the class and/or search for other open sections of the course. If there are no open sections and you must have a certain class (not section) in the semester, you may contact the course department for an override into the class. Other contact options may be the associate dean's office, program director, or instructor. Please note that an instructor may not add you to a closed course. You may not sit in a course in which you are not enrolled through PROWL.

May I waitlist a course?
Many courses have a waitlist. You may choose to join a waitlist directly via PROWL.

When may I register for a unit overload? 
Undergraduates are restricted to an amount of hours set by the college until two weeks before the start of the Fall semester and one week before the start of the Spring semester. Beginning on those days, undergraduates may add request unit overloads.

How do I register for a class with a lab?
When registering for a class with a required lab, both CRNs must be submitted at the same time. PROWL is linear in its processing and will look for the class CRN first and then the lab CRN. If you do not enter them in course-then-lab order, the registration will fail. 

May I repeat a course for a better grade?
See Repeat Courses at LMU in the bulletin.

Where are my classes located?
The student schedule can be viewed in PROWL: Student Services > Registration > Student Schedule by Day & Time or Student Detail Schedule. The campus map has a list of campus building abbreviations.