- At least one of the authors must be:
- A current undergraduate in ACE (graduating seniors are eligible).
- A recent alum of ACE. Alumni may submit reports up to one year after they graduate from LMU
- Each submission must be the product of faculty-supervised research. That may include papers written for an undergraduate class or supervised independent study, undergraduate research projects done through programs like UROP or SURP, or reports of faculty-mentored research conducted at LMU or another university.
- The paper must be the author’s original work. Plagiarism will result in automatic rejection of the paper.
- Each submission must have been reviewed and approved for publication by a faculty member. The submission will require a letter of endorsement from the faculty mentor authorizing the paper for submission to the journal. The faculty mentor must email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a letter is not received by the deadline, the submission may be rejected.