Loyola Marymount's Mission and Goals Statement, approved by the Board of Trustees in 1990, succinctly states in its preamble the university's three-fold mission: The encouragement of learning; the education of the whole person; and the service of faith and the promotion of justice. Click here to read the LMU Mission Statement in its entirety.
To help you prepare for your first semester, we've designed this web site with information about New Faculty Orientation and many other resources.
Please look at your Brightspace course for announcements.
- NFO 2019 Schedule
- Biosketches 2019-2020
- Faculty Resource Guide 2019-2020
- Biographical Information Form
- Ongoing NFO Fall 2019: October 21- Implicit Bias in the Classroom (Adam Fingerhut) 4-5:15 in CTE (UH3030)
- New Faculty Orientation Schedule: August 15, 16, and 17, 2018
- Faculty Resource Guide 2018-2019
- Biosketches 2018-2019