Promotion & FSR
Rank and Tenure
The Rank and Tenure site is designed to assist faculty, department chairs, and departments navigate the tenure and promotion review process at LMU in a manner that is consistent with the latest addition of the Faculty Handbook and Handbook addenda.
- Quick link to candidate resources
- Quick link to department chair resources
- Quick Link to Notification to Apply: Tenure and Promotion Only, Promotion Only, and Early Tenure and Promotion
Part Time Faculty Promotion Documents
To confirm your eligibility, you are invited to complete the Lecturer Promotion Eligibility Verification form on the LMU Human Resources (HR) website: PT faculty PromotionEligibility. When you complete the form, save it as a pdf file, and then email that pdf file to HR at this address: email@example.com.
Specific Information for each college can be found in the links below:
- Bellarmine College of Liberal Arts (BCLA)
- College of Business Administration (CBA)
- College of Communication & Fine Arts (CFA)
- Seaver College of Science and Engineering (SCSE)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Film and Television (SFTV)
Faculty Service Reports