ACE scholars and alumni continue to excel educationally.
- 99% of students who have participated in ACE have graduated from LMU.
- 56% of alumni have enrolled in or completed programs at over 45 master's and doctoral-granting institutions.
- 18% currently enrolled in graduate and professional school.
- 38% graduated from graduate or professional school.
- 7% percent pursuing second graduante or professional degree.
In terms of its broad impact, the ACE program has helped to elevate the importance and attainability of a postgraduate degree for diverse populations. Moreover, being guided by the principles of interculturalism and inclusive excellence, ACE is contributing to a national movement to increase access and diversity in graduate and professional education.