Business Programs at LMU
Train for Southern California’s In-Demand Business Jobs
Los Angeles County alone would be the 19th largest economy in the world if it were a country, according to LACounty.gov. There are over half of a million businesses in Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, and San Bernardino counties, and there are jobs available for those that have the right skills.
For questions regarding WIOA and Voucher enrollments contact: Jobtraining@lmu.edu
Online Business Courses at Loyola Marymount University
Many of the Center of Excellence for Labor Market Research’s top 100 growing middle-skill business jobs in the Los Angeles and Southern California areas including administrative assistant, bookkeeper, human resources assistant, payroll clerks, and others can be achieved by completing a certificate program that will help you develop the skills you need entirely online and on your terms.
- Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 (Vouchers Included)
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Chartered Tax Professional for California Residents
- Entrepreneurship: Start-Up and Business Owner Management
- Nonprofit Management and Grant Writing Training
- Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Professional
- Payroll Practice and Management
- Project Management Essentials with CAPM Prep
- The Complete Project Manager with CAPM and PMP Prep