LMU students and alumni may schedule fellowship advisement appointments with ONIF using 10to8. In-person, Zoom, and phone appointments are available.
1. Select appointment type. Appointments available include:
- Fellowship Intake Sessions- Select this category if this is your first meeting with ONIF. Complete the intake form prior to your appointment.
- Fellowship In-Progress Sessions- Select this category if you are currently working on a fellowship application.
- ONIF Chats- Select this category if you have previously met with ONIF, and you have a few, quick questions.
- Essay Review Sessions- Select this category if you wish to receive feedback on a fellowship personal statement or application essay. Then, email ONIF a draft of your essay, in a Word doc format, at least 1 business day before our meeting.
- Mock Interview Sessions- Select this category if you would like ONIF to host a fellowship mock interview. Mock interviews must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance.
3. Select "See Times" and choose from listed availability.
4. Enter your Full Name, LMU email address, and Student ID.
5. You will receive a confirmation and email reminders from 10to8.
ONIF is located in Leavey Suite I, between Iggy's Cafe/McKay Hall and the Collins Center. Once you are near Leavey Center, walk towards the small chapel (Leavey Chapel). The ONIF office faces Ignatian Circle Street. See the map below.
If you require a meeting before 8:00 a.m. or after 6 p.m. PT, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request availability.
Please arrive at your appointment on time. Cancellations or changes in appointment date and time must occur through 10to8 at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
ONIF supports students with external awards only. For questions regarding LMU scholarships and financial aid, please contact LMU's Financial Aid Office.