Campus Deadline: August 31, 2022
National Deadline: October 11, 2022
Review Informational Webinars and Tutorials
- Access ONIF's 2023-2024 webinars
- Fulbright ETA Tutorial: Navigating the Website
- Fulbright Grad Study Tutorial: Navigating the Website
- Fulbright Independent Projects Tutorial: Navigating the Website
Inform ONIF of Your Intentions to Apply
Start Your Fulbright Application (Opens April 2022)
- Click here to reach the Slate Application portal.
- Enter your basic information.
- Select Loyola Marymount University as the institution through which you are applying. Once you've done this, ONIF will see you in the system and will be able to contact you directly regarding important Fulbright announcements, workshops, etc.
- Submit your availability for your campus interview by August 1, 2022 (Opens July 2022).
|Jun. 3||3:30 p.m. PT||2023-2024 Fulbright Application Overview Webinar for LMU Applicants|
|Jun. 6||5:00 p.m. PT||Brainstorming Fulbright Essay Topics|
|Aug. 26||12:30 p.m. PT||Before you Submit webinar for LMU applicants|
Summer Essay Workshops*:
*Registration info will be provided in the Fulbright Brightspace courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
|Date:||ETA Workshops||Study/Research Workshops|
|Aug 1:||Personal Statement #1, 7:30 p.m. PT|
|Aug 2:||Personal Statement #2, 5:30 p.m. PT|
|Aug 18:||Applicant's Choice #1, 5:30 p.m. PT|
|Aug 24:||Applicant's Choice #2, 7:30 p.m. PT|
Need to schedule your Foreign Language Evaluation?
- 2023-2024 Fulbright Introductory webinar (January 2022)
- Crafting a Competitive Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Application recording (from April 2022)
- Exploring Fulbright Graduate Degree Grants (from April 2022)
- Selecting a Host County for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program recording (from March 2022)
- Where to Begin? A Guide to Research and Creative Arts Proposals webinar recording (from February 2022)
- Fulbright Letter of Affiliation Instructions & Sample LOAs
- LMU ONIF Graduate Program Assessment Sheet
- Fulbridge website (to connect with ETA alumni)
- ONIF Student Waiver
- LMU ONIF Connections LinkedIn Group
- LMU Fulbright Alumni Directory
- LMU Faculty Fulbrighters Directory
- List of Fulbright Commissions
- IRB website for information on research involving human participants
- Office of International Students & Scholars (OISS)- connect with international students studying at LMU
- Additional Fulbright-like opportunities
Archive of the Prospective Fulbrighters Monthly Newsletter
Students and alumni who have expressed interest in applying to the 2023-2024 Fulbright U.S. Student Program will receive a monthly email containing application tips and strategies, resources, and deadline reminders.
Contact Dr. Cassidy Alvarado, Director of ONIF, with any questions.