National Deadline: September 21, 2022
McCall MacBain Scholarship Webinar
- Spring TBD
- Foundation info sessions
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full scholarship, covering all tuition and fees for the full normal duration of an eligible master’s or professional program (150+ options) at McGill, a living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month during academic terms, mentorship, and a leadership development curriculum.
Applicants are also eligible for 78 one-time entrance awards. Those coming to final interviews are eligible for either the full scholarship or a one-time finalist award equivalent to just over a year’s worth of program tuition ($10K for Canadians, $20K for international students).
McCall MacBain will award 20 scholarships to Canadian citizens and 10 scholarships to U.S. students/other international students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Candidates must meet or exceed the admissions requirements of an eligible master’s or professional program
- Graduate certificates, executive master’s programs, PhDs, and joint degree programs, are examples of programs not covered by the McCall MacBain Scholarships.
- Exceptional character
- Community engagement
- Leadership potential
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Academic strength and intellectual curiosity
Note: Candidates must be nominated by LMU. Students interested in applying should contact the Office of National & International Fellowships (ONIF) for more information about the application process. Contact person: Cassidy Alvarado, 310.338.3792, email@example.com.
Campus Nomination Process
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1 to confirm you are applying.
- ONIF will access your application materials through the online application portal and will use this information when considering your nomination.
- As an institution, LMU may nominate up to 3 U.S. students/international students (non-Canadian citizens). There is no cap on nominations for Canadian citizens.
For official information on the McCall MacBain Scholarship, which supersedes any information provided here, please visit: https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/scholarships/