It is important that you know how your study abroad coursework will transfer back to LMU. All LMU signature study abroad programs (Bonn, London, and Córdoba) receive LMU credit and grades, as do the LMU Faculty-led Summer programs. As such, students do not need to request a transcript.

Other featured, non-featured, and exchange programs will have different steps for students to request transcripts from the host institution. Please check with your specific program about how credits are transferred to LMU. If need be, contact the Registrars Office for questions regarding transcripts:

Location: Charles Von der Ahe Building 150
Phone: (310) 338-2740