We hope that you make the most of your remaining time at LMU, find ways for you to use the knowledge you have brought back, and share the new perspectives you have acquired. The following checklist will give you a start on how to accomplish these goals:
- Become an LMU Study Abroad Ambassador and share your enthusiasm for study abroad with prospective study abroad students. Contact StudyAbroad@lmu.edu if you are interested.
- Submit a story with a photo for Lion Abroad (testimonials from fellow Lions) by emailing email@example.com.
- Stop by and talk with the study abroad advisors about your experience, we love to hear your stories. Check out our Ways to Connect page to schedule an appointment.
- Subscribe to foreign language media (newspapers, magazines, Instagram), check out foreign films, or host an international dinner party.
- Help international students by showing them the campus or the greater LA area. Contact LMU Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS) to volunteer and find other opportunities to engage with international students.
- Explore new opportunities to study or work abroad by contacting the LMU Office of National and International Fellowships (ONIF).