The 2021 SURP Coordinator Application is due Monday, April 5th.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
SURP Coordinator will be required to:
1) Initiate and maintain communication amongst all SURP student participants.
2) Help to plan, organize, execute, and direct both educational and social SURP events.
3) Operate social media outlets on behalf of SURP with daily updates and event announcements.
4) Attend weekly meetings with the Office of Undergraduate Research providing future plans and feedback about the program, students, and mentors.
5) Create a positive and respectful relationship with fellow Coordinators, adhering to teamwork, open communication, and professionalism.
6) Maintain compliance with institutional IACUC, IRB, and environmental health and safety policies, if applicable.
7) Create, coordinate, and facilitate activities with ISURP (International SURP) students
Typically, SURP coordinators will be expected to live on campus and attend all educational and social SURP events. Since 2021 is remote, coordinators will not be expected to live on campus. Applicants with strong communication skills and the ability commit appropriate time to the program over the summer will be strongly considered. Current students, Graduating seniors, and alumni are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in the position, please email the Office of Research & Creative Arts your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org