LMU Global Internship Program
As the world continues to adjust to a new normal, the need for global competency and problem solving has never been higher. LMU Study Abroad and Career and Professional Development have teamed up to connect students with virtual internships that span 19 countries and a wide variety of international companies and organizations. Interested students should email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the program.
LMU This Week News: Internships Become Resume Builders During Pandemic
What is LMU’s Global Internship Program?
This summer session program offers immersive, virtual work and learning experiences with dynamic enterprises, non-profits, and service organizations based in cities around the globe. Explore how a global internship can expand your horizons this summer - all from your in-home workstation!
- LMU’s Global Internship Program provides:
- Customized program placement and internship assignment that supports your academic and/or regional interests.
- 6-8 weeks of intensive work experience, cultural networking and professional development
- Career coaching and dedicated mentorship to help you succeed in your global workplace and beyond
- 1-unit of LMU credit in Summer Session I or II through CPD (tuition rates apply)
- Open to students of all majors and levels of work experience
How much does it cost?
- A 1-unit course LMU summer fee will be charged to your student account for the summer term
- You will be enrolled in a 2100 course with CPD for 1-unit in Summer Session I or II
- Included in this fee, you will receive one-on-one global internship advising, registration in the program with specific internship assignment, dedicated support, cultural on-boarding and networking, academic activities, and professional guidance and mentorship throughout your experience.
Note: LMU's Global Internship Program fulfills the International Relations internship requirement and may count towards requirements for other majors/minors.
Interested? Please contact email@example.com for details.