The Lessons From Abroad (LFA) organization seeks to help students make sense of their education abroad experience after they have returned home. LFA offers programming, resources, and research that establishes a community of learners who successfully integrate their international experience in all facets of their academic, personal, and professional lives. In addition to hosting an annual conference, LFA also has a variety of resources and information available for recently returned study abroad students. View their Welcome Back page here.
Conference highlights include:
- Meeting other recent study abroad returnees from all over Southern California
- Hearing from dynamic and motivating keynote speakers
- Learning how to talk about your newly acquired global skills in a job interview
- Discovering how you can work or study abroad after graduation
- Networking with professionals working in internationally-focused jobs
- Staying connected to and sharing stories about your study abroad experience
- This is a great opportunity to network with other students and professionals. We ask that you dress business casual and bring several copies of your resume.
Study Abroad Returnees are encouraged to take advantage of this networking and learning opportunity.
To register, please click on the link below.
INTERESTED IN SHARING A RIDE TO LFA?
If you need a ride or can offer someone else a ride, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- If you are willing to drive a carpool and the number of seats available
- If you need a ride
We will do our best to connect drivers with passengers as we receive information.