The Academic Resource Center, located on the second floor of Daum Hall, has some available rooms for reservations.
To Make a Room Reservation:
- Sign in to myLMU.
- Click "Writing & Course Tutoring" under Academics.
- The first time you log in, you'll be prompted to register an account.
- Select "Room Reservations" from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the room you plan to reserve and complete the reservation form.
- If you no longer need to utilize these study spaces, remember to log back in and cancel your reservation.
*Please note that rooms can be reserved for up to 2-hour time blocks & each room has different features and occupancy limitations.
Questions about Room Reservations or WCONLINE? Contact the Academic Resource Center at (310) 338-2847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Available Rooms for Reservation|
|The Back Conference Room (Daum Hall 218)||This conference room features one long table and a white board wall with dry erase markers. It is ideal for study groups or small organizational meetings.|
|The Study Room (Daum Hall 217)||This study room features a small table and two white boards with dry erase markers. It is ideal for small study groups or students needing a quiet place to study.|
|The Decompression Zone (Daum Hall 216)||A quiet place to relax, reflect and re-center yourself, the Decompression Zone is a private room for students, faculty, and staff. This space features low lighting, a table for journaling or coloring, lounge furniture, and more.|